Saturday, October 3, 2015

Hanging with my gnomies!

Hey guys,
I have been hard at work crafting away to stock up 
my brand, shiny, 
new Esty shop.

I wanted to share a little bit about what I have been up to.
Let me introduce to you some gnome friends of mine.
Each one is handmade from felt and wood peg dolls.
The paint I use is non-toxic.
And I stich them up with a little cotton thread.

First up is the rainbow gang.
(The rainbow gang is made with synthetic recycled felt.)







Then we have our Veggie Patch friends:
(The veggie patch sweeties are made with 100% wool felt.)



 Here is the cute little Strawberry patch 





Here are the adorable pumpkins from the Pumpkin patch.




and last but not least our Peas in a Pod!


 Head on over to the shop HERE for more pictures
(More listings to come.)

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you enjoyed.
See you again soon!

<3 Holly Clark

HollyPelletierClark@gmail.com 








No comments:

Post a Comment