Thursday, August 21, 2014

New Art Portfolio

I have been working a lot behind the scenes on the blog.
I recently realized that it has been over two years since I started this little thing.
So thank you to all of you who have been checking me out
through out this time as I have been 
navigating this whole blog journey.
Recently I have been focusing a lot on some 
new ways to operate the blog.
I have also been working heavily on my personal artwork.
I'd like this little blog to become more than just a spot
for projects and crafts.
I'd also like it to become a space to share not only my art but others,
as well as more of a personal journal.
It has been quite a trip for me to put myself out there in our little online community.
It has been at times for me a bit of therapy,
but also a source of stress.
(Mostly feeling like I didn't know what I was doing.)
But I hope you will stick with me and enjoy what I have to offer.
It isn't much, 
it isn't fancy,
it sure isn't professional,
BUT it's my own little space in this world.
So, in honor of that I'd like to share my new online Art portfolio
I have been working on.

(Comic book style Portrait of a Boston based Chef)
Leave me a comment.
Tell me what you think.
If you like something let me know.
If you think its stupid,
well,
let me know if you really feel strongly about it.
Otherwise,
I hope you just enjoy it.
Thanks for stopping by!
<3 Holly

HollyPelletierClark@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment