Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy Mid-WInter Holiday!



Hope everyone had a wonderful Turkey Day.

I'm getting very excited for Christmas!
We, went and got our Christmas tree this morning!!
And I brought up our Christmas decorations
in preparation for our 
Tree Trimming party this year.
(Every year we invite our friends
 over to help us decorate our tree.)

I also brought up our advent spiral.
Tomorrow night marks the first night of advent.
(It needs a little cleaning up heh)
(Click the Photo above for the Tutorial on how- to make your own)
I am going to set up my advent table tomorrow.

I also am working on a little reverse enginering 
ornament how-to.
Inspired by this little Initial Block Ornament my mother made me when I was little.
(Probably 20 years ago CRAZY!)


I am going to make a few of my own for the rest of our little family.

And speaking of me mum…
She is going to have a guest spot on the blog 
showing us how she makes
these classic Victorian
decorations!

See you all very Soon…
Happy Handmade Holiday!
and remember if you can't make it yourself,
support and Independent Artist!!!
<3 Holly

HollyPelletierClark@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment