Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Doll house I'm working on...

Hey all It has been sporadic hearing from me I know...
I have just been so busy with the new job,
that I haven't had much energy on my time off to post
all the things I have been making!

But here is a little Doll house I have been working on.
I will definitely have a more detailed post on how I made it when it is done.
I also have a few more projects of making little furniture and such that will accompany it.
But for now I wanted to throw out a little "Hello", "Hope your all doing well!", and "I'll be back in full swing soon!" 
(No doubt because the cold will most certainly push my bum back indoors!)




Tell me what you guys think...
I have tons more finishing work to do on it,
and I'll show you where the idea came from e.t.c.
See you guys again soon...
Thanks for stopping by!
<3 Holly

HollyPelletierClark@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment