Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Quick Summer Recycling craft!

Well Summer is here YAY!!!!!!

I wanted to share a quick little eco-friendly project
I did while getting my little porch garden ready.

I like to save the little plastic flower pots 
that new plants come in to grow new plants from seeds.
Well, now I have so many of them,
I didn't know what to do with them.
SO, I decided to paint them.

First I primed them with Gesso.
This is so the writing on the pots wouldn't show through the paint.

Then I just free handed some funky designs on them, 
and sealed them with an acrylic sealer spray!


Simple, fun, and funky.
Now the ugly plastic pots can be seen in public.
Use them in the house or outside!
(The spray should keep them 'somewhat' element resistant,
unless it's a really windy day.)

Happy Summer Days!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!!
<3 Holly

HollyPelletierClark@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment