Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Brown Paper Packages...

We are so close
to Christmas!!!
I have been putting the 
final touches on 
all of my Christmas projects.
Here are what 
(Click above to see how I made the ornaments &
the boxes)
look like all packaged up!!!
(I just need to add the tags, but I haven't made them yet)

Can't help but start singing the song from 
The Sound of Music

"Brown paper packages
tied up with string...
These are a few of my
favorite things!"

I've been very busy with all of my 
"favorite things"
that I have not posted my
winter decorations for
(Click above to see how to make the wreath base)
But I should be able to hopefully do that tomorrow.
Here is a sneak peak 
of my Holiday Star Ornaments.
Hope all of your Holiday prep is going well!!!
Thanks for stopping by.
<3 Holly

HollyPelletierClark@gmail.com

Here is another one of my Holiday projects


No comments:

Post a Comment