Saturday, November 24, 2012

Time to get ready for a handmade Holiday!

I hope everyone had a happy
Thanksgiving!
We had a wonderful day,
it was long day,
but we got to see BOTH of our families!
Which was a blessing.

After a little rest from the rush at work,
I'm now gearing up
for my handmade Holiday. 

I bought some cookie cutters
to make some salt dough ornaments.
(I tried the thrift store, but didn't find any Christmas ornaments. 
These were $4.99 for 18 cookie cutters which isn't too bad!)

I've been working on
my paper mache nativity scene.
Some new decorations for the Holiday Wreath,
and so much more!


I'm putting a lot on my plate,
and I'm hoping I can execute it all.
So wish me luck!
Stay posted!!!
P.S. Let me know what projects you are up to
this Holiday season in a comment below.
I'd love to heat about what your making.
Thanks for stopping by!!!!
<3 Holly

HollyPelletierClark@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment