Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving is Almost here...

....less than a week away we will be 
stuffing our faces with turkey.
(Or in my case FAKE  Turkey hehe)

If you have a busy week like me,
you might be doing
some last minute decorations before the In-laws come over.
You ALSO might not have a lot
of money left over after
shelling out for that big meal....
so to make it a little easier on you I made some 
FREE Thanksgiving Printables!

(I already posted the Happy Thanksgiving Day Print, 
Napkin Ring and Place card,
click the picture below to go download them 
for yourself.)

But today I decided to add a little Kid's Activity 
placemat....
So here you go....
A Turkey Day Placemat for the little ones.
Just put them out on the table with some crayons!


Download the file HERE
(Forgot to post this the first time download
 the Black and White Version HERE)


Hope you all enjoy...
Thanks for stopping by....
and PLEASE leave me a comment 
to let me know what you think!!!
Feedback is MUCH appreciated.
Happy Thanksgiving Preparations!

<3 Holly

HollyPelletierClark@gmail.com

And you may still have time to make
my Fall Holiday Wreath
if you get started right away...
click here to go
to the tutorials for all three steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment