Monday, November 19, 2012

FREE Thanksgiving Printables... Tweaked

I have been 
tweaking my Thanksgiving Day Printables....
I made some black and white
and changed the size of a few things. 
So here are the updated Downloads.
(I suggest downloading them in PDF. format)




1 Napkin Ring & 1 Large Place card/ Label
Napkin Rings
Small Place cards/ Foods Labels
Turkey Coloring pages:
Native American Turkey
Pilgrim Turkey
Turkey
Kid's Thanksgiving Activity Placemat:
Color
Black and White


My Mom told me yesterday that she is 
going to use my printables for
our family Thanksgiving Dinner...
THANKS MOM!
 I love you!!!
(It is like being in Kindergarten
and you Mom uses something you
made in school to decorate for the Holidays hehe)
Hope you all have a Great Thanksgiving,
Thanks for stopping...
please let me know what you think!
<3 Holly

HollyPelletierClark@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment