Monday, October 8, 2012

Halloween Costume D.I.Y. Ideas

Once again I have been super busy 
with some projects,
so I have not been posting much.
My holiday wreath has
been a larger project than I expected 
because of time constraints.
However,
with Halloween around the corner,
I wanted to share with you
some great D.I.Y. costume ideas from
the Michaels Craft Store website.
Most are for kids,
but with some creativity,
you could definitely tweak them for adults.

There are 80+ ideas.
Most of them use a combination of
T-shirts and Duct Tape.
Really fun way to maybe recycle some
 old T-shirts you have around the house.
Check them out,
and happy halloween crafting!
(Click the image from Michaels below to go to the page)
Thanks for stopping by,
stay posted for the finished Wreath!

<3 Holly
(P.S. This is my first post from my new Mac Book Pro YAY!
...Thank you Hubby for the GREAT Birthday Present!
Love you!)

HollyPelletierClark@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment