Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sketch for a new Dias De Los Muertos painting...

Sorry guys.
I have been being a SERIOUS lazy bum these last two weeks.
Shame on me.
I have no excuses this week,
not even Vampire Diaries.
(Mainly because I watched all three seasons in like 3 1/2 days!) 
I do have an idea for a painting floating around
in my little noodle.
I even started skecthing it out.
(Something that happens very rarely before I do a painting
 I might add)
It is a Dias De Los Muertos 
inspired image of a blue mono- chromatic bride, 
with very small touches of bright color here and there.

Here is the sketch
and here is the beginnings of my color idea
Hopefully I will put brush to canvas on this one VERY soon!
Thanks for stopping by,
<3 Holly

HollyPelletierClark@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment