Monday, August 13, 2012

quick Meatless Monday *Express*

I know I haven't been faithful about
Meatless Monday
for two weeks,
and I'm sorry for that.
I promise my Chef of a husband is writing me out
Two VERY delicious recipes for
the weeks to come.
In the meantime,
here is a quick summer garden meal
you can throw together in 15 minutes (or less)!

Bruschetta

What you need:
*Tomatoes 
(as much as you want)
*Fresh Mozzarella 
(as much as you want)
*Fresh Basil
(as much as you want)
(you get the idea..hehe)
*Olive Oil
*Balsamic Vinegarette
*optional:
Sea Salt
Pepper
and Garlic Powder.

*And some bread for dipping
just sliced or toasted
(ex. Baguette, Ciabatta bread, or Focaccia are good choices)

What you do:
Super Easy! 
Chop the Tomatoes, Fresh Mozzarella, and Fresh Basil
(however much you'd like of each!)
and throw all together in a bowl.
Then add your olive oil and Balsamic.
(Again, however much you like.
some people like it on the soupy side, some people don't)
Then season to taste with your
Sea Salt
Pepper
and Garlic Powder
 and then DIP AWAY!
very yummy, very easy.
(P.S. My husband and I always make a BIG batch,
it tastes even better the next day after it has 
been marinating all night!)

Thanks
Enjoy
<3 Holly
 
HollyPelletierClark@gmail.com
  

No comments:

Post a Comment