Friday, August 10, 2012

Shark Week cup cakes!!!

Just wanted to share...
prepare yourselves...
I made Red Velvet cupcakes at work today,
and tomorrow I am going to decorate them in celebration of
(Red Velvet
 for the Blood
 in case you didn't pick up on that heheh)

MMMMM.... 
don't you want to take a BITE out of those!
(HEHE come on it's cute 'BITE' get it?)
P.S. these 2 Pictures don't show how RED the batter was.
I was giggling about how it looked like blood all day. =)

 My Chum bucket hehe...
and the awesome sign the
sign makers made for my "Shark Bite" cupcakes!!!
A little "Bruce" from finding Nemo-esque, No?
Come visit me at work tomorrow,
and kick off Shark Week 2012!
I CAN'T WAIT.... I LIVE FOR THIS!
I'll post pics tomorrow of the finished product!
<3 Holly

HollyPelletierClark@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment