Sunday, May 20, 2012

I asked my husband to bring me home construction paper, and this is what I got...

I asked my loving husband to bring me home
a pack of construction paper today.
And before he got home,
 he called and told me to wait in the other room.
He then made me close my eyes and led me out to our front porch,
this is what I saw...
Three GORGEOUS hanging baskets of flowers... 
(He read my mind! 
Because right before he got home I was sitting
on the porch wanting some flowers, 
all the green from the veggies I'm growing, were starting 
to look a little bland.)

 and my favorite with these crazy day glow orange flowers...
and then of course my construction paper...
withe even ONE MORE surprise,
adorable Owl and Kitty stickers.............
Thank you for looking,
and THANK YOU hubby for being such a sweet man,
and reminding me every once
in a while why I picked you.
I love you more than anything in the world!

<3 Holly

HollyPelletierClark@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment