Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Construction paper cards...

Well, I've got my construction paper from my hubby now. 
My plans are to make some little collage cards.
 I don't quite know what I am going to do with them yet. 
But it gives me something to do while I plan my next project. 
I this weekend I am going to try to make some 
tab curtains for my bedroom.
But here are the start of some of my cards.
All I have are a few pictures
glued on them.
 I will add text and maybe
some more smaller pictures or scrapbook paper
to alter them.

 When I am done,
I'll either make little booklets, 
mail some out to friends,
or mount them in sets on larger paper.
I some times add them to my inspiration board,
or sketchbook.
 Just another way to get inspired and pass the time.
You should try making some of your own.
Thanks,
<3 Holly

HollyPelletierClark@gmail.com
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment