Friday, May 4, 2012

Blog Planner...

So in search of organization,
I set out to find a blog planner online.
I wasn't really sure of what I needed or wanted.
So after a laborious search,
I ended up just making my own.
Here is what I came up with.
(Feel free to use my template for yourself, if you like.
It is just a JPEG. So, when you print it out,
just set up your printer to "Fit to Page"
when you print it.)


I printed this on the front side:

 Then I printed this on the back:
I kept it simple, but it works for me.
Of course, you can't really go wrong with just
lined, note paper.
BUT, having a sheet printed out like this, for me at least,
tricks my brain into "It's time to get down to business" mode!

If this doesn't work for you,
I did find one blog planner I really liked from Imperfecthomemaking.com.
Here blog planner was also simple, cute, and to the point, but on a larger for the whole Week scale.
Here is the link: Blog Planner
(She has some other nifty & helpful organizational
Printables on her page as well.)

I hope you like my little Blog Planner!
If you would like to link to it on your page,
please just link to it directly from my blog post.

Thank you for checking my planner out,
for sharing your own Blog planner.
It is very cute and effective!
<3 Holly

HollyPelletierClark@gmail.com

(P.S. I'm working on a very big post that hopefully I will soon have up. It was inspired by the Royal coupled 1yr. anniversary, 
& the fast approaching wedding season.)

No comments:

Post a Comment