Friday, April 20, 2012

You mean I can have my own fabric printed?

HELLO!
Just found this website where you can have
your own fabric designs printed.
It might be a little more than I'm used to paying for fabric, 
but THAT'S SOOOO COOL!

The company is called
They are based out of Durham, NC
They offer you the chance to design, print, AND SELL
your own fabric designs.
My prayers are answered!
This is something I have always wanted to do.
I have to investigate it more, 
but again I say, this is SOOOOO COOL!
They have weekly contests for designs,
and offer a great variety of printing and fabric options, 
and it is Eco- Friendly printing, which I'm all about.
(Considering I like to recycle most of my fabrics from old clothes,
or thrift store finds as much as I can.)

You can also find these guys on
Facebook: Spoonflower 
Twitter: Spoonflower 
and
Flickr: Spoonflower 

They have been featured in a whole bunch of GREAT
Home and Craft Publications.
Check out their ABOUT page. 

Maybe there is a fabric designer waiting to be unleashed inside of you?
Maybe this is the place to let him/her out!

I know I would like to give it a whirl.
Thank you Spoonflower 
for giving us creative types a cool tool to help us 
turn our creativity into something tangible.

Thanks you guys for checking out my blog.
<3 Holly

HollyPelletierClark@gmail.com 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment