Monday, April 23, 2012

If you need an Inspirational Story...

So as I was waiting to get my inspection sticker for the new car today,
I picked up the April 2012 issue of Glamour sitting on the table next 
to me to kill some time.
In there was an article about Giuliana Rancic's
struggle with breast cancer and her double mastectomy.
If some of you don't know, she is a reporter on E! News. 
I generally don't follow any of the Celeb gossip and fashion
commentary shows, but reading her story was really 
inspiring. It was a great story about a woman being strong,
a husband being supportive of his wife,
and of a woman using the gift of her celebrity
to share her story to help others.
You can read the story in the April 2012 issue of Glamour,
or on their website right now: 

Diary of a Mastectomy: Giuliana and Bill Rancic

Her story is really worth a read.

She also has a Twitter account you can follow her on:

 Giuliana Rancic

 Hope you are touched by her story like I was.

Thank You Giuliana Rancic for sharing your story with the world.

<3Holly

HollyPelletierClark@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment