Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Coloring Book!

So I have been getting the house organized the last week or so,
and I have been neglecting the blog.
Bad Holly!
I also have had another activity taking up my time,
COLORING!


Yes, I went out and bought a coloring book last week.
I had been talking about it for a while, I just kept getting the urge to color as I would be sitting watching TV, 
and I'm glad I listened and indulged my inner child's voice!
I forgot how much fun it was to color.
It also turns out to bed very therapeutic. 
So please take my Advice, 
and go out and get yourself a coloring book and some crayons.

 (For a few days all I had to color with was
 one pack of 16 Metallic crayons + 3 stray crayons floating around in my embroidery floss box.


Sometimes, not having a lot of colors is fun though, 
makes you get even more creative. But after two days of that
I REALLY indulged and bought the 96pack of crayons.)


I find it to be a really great way to relax

AND it is super fun, 
Coloring is the perfect little task to get absorbed into,
 it is creative enough to exercise your brain, 
but simple enough so your not thinking about any of the day's worries.
So, grab a glass of wine or a beer, 
even a cup of coffee or tea and start coloring!
Trust me, if you listen to me, you will thank me later.

<3 Holly

HollyPelletierClark@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment